cows in field 3

This visa is valid for all countries… but can take years to process.



The EB-3 visa is open to three types of workers:

  • Skilled workers” are persons whose jobs require a minimum of two years of training or experience, not of a temporary or seasonal nature. The skilled worker must meet the educational, training or experience requirements of the job opportunity.  Relevant post-secondary education may be considered as training.
  • “Professionals” are persons whose job requires at least a US baccalaureate or foreign equivalent degree, and are a member of their professions.
  • “Other workers” are persons performing unskilled labor requiring less than two years training, education or experience, not of a temporary or seasonal nature.

The employee must perform work for which qualified workers are not available in the USA, and meet any other requirements specified on the labor certification. 

A labor certification and a permanent, full-time job offer are required.  

Global Cow can help you find qualified candidates for this position, or can help you with paperwork to ready for the visa.  Global Cow works with a qualified lawa firm, specialized in this area of immigration.