Our partner in Brazil is a former participant in Global Cow’s in-bound program. He spent a year living and working on a dairy farm in the USA. He’s very excited about working with Americans–and people from other countries–who wish to know more about Brazil, and all of its charms.
Plan on about about a month from the time of contacting Global Cow until the time you would arrive in Argentina
- Complete initial interest form and return to Global Cow.
- Have initial interview with Global Cow via phone or Skype.
- Upon acceptance, pay initial fees to Global Cow. (Repeat Global Cow participants pay discounted rate.)
- Placement process begins.
- Prepare to travel.
- Mature, flexible, open-minded, committed to agriculture.
- Expect to work long hours during certain peak times.
- Experience in the field you apply for.
- Portuguese language skills not required. However, the more you speak, the better and more varied your experience will be. You will also have more options of placements.
- Spanish is similar to Portuguese, but is not the same.
PLACEMENT TYPES OFFERED
- Typically 1-2 months.
- Housing & food are given in exchange for your help with the host family