ArgentineBeef & Dairy
Our partner in Argentina is a former participant in Global Cow’s in-bound program. He spent a year living and working on a dairy farm in the USA. He’s very excited about working with Americans–and people from other countries–who wish to know more about Argentina and its astounding agriculture.
Plan on about about a month from the time of contacting Global Cow until the time you would arrive in Argentina
- Complete initial interest form and return to Global Cow.
- Have initial interview with Global Cow via phone or Skype.
- Upon acceptance, pay initial fees to Global Cow. (Repeat Global Cow participants pay discounted rate.)
- Placement process begins.
- Upon placement confirmation, pay Australia program fees directly to Australia program.
- Prepare to travel.
- Mature, flexible, open-minded, committed to agriculture.
- Expect to work long hours during certain peak times.
- Experience in the field you apply for.
- Spanish skills not required. However, the more you speak, the better and more varied your experience will be. You will also have more options of placements.
PLACEMENT TYPES OFFERED
- Mix of beef & dairy
- Typically 1-2 months.
- Opportunity to see two parts of Argentina with guide.
- Housing & food are given in exchange for your help with the host family